Check out the links below to learn how to stay safe and warm in the event of a furnace failure. You’ll also find out how your new heat pump should be placed and maintained for best operation. Contact Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC at (503) 393-5315 if you have further questions or would like to schedule service.
- These tips on what to do in a winter power outage can help you in the event your furnace fails. Read more on ConsumerEnergyCenter.org.
- Check out this document from the National Fire Protection Association for some safety tips to keep in mind when using a portable generator.
- Head to EnergyStar.gov to see how ductless mini-split heat pump systems can boost your home’s efficiency and comfort.
- Read this article from HowStuffWorks.com to see how heat pumps function and learn a few troubleshooting tips.
- For a quick overview of heat pump maintenance, read this article from EnergySavers.gov.